Olivia

June 13, 2006

Monday, April 23, 2007

Greetings from Olivia

Hello Everyone!
At long last, here are some photos of my escapades over the last few months.

Here's the news... I have 2 teeth! Daddy keeps looking for my other tooth friends, but they haven't come out to play yet.

I can stand up now- though it helps to have a table or a sofa or Grandma's legs to hold on to. I'm not too interested in walking just yet- I can move really fast on all fours. I'm quick.

I really like bath time. I'm a big girl now, so I take my bath in the big girl tub - not in the kitchen anymore. That's for babies. I like to pour the water out of the cup. It makes a nice sound.

I don't like to have my diaper changed. The whole process just isn't much fun. I'm a free-spirit you know. I don't like my movements restricted - even if the payoff is a clean, dry, happy bottom.

I like to eat in my highchair. I can feed myself now. I like pears and macaroni and cheese a lot. I also like Baby Mum Mum. I can ask for it by name!

I really like to go outside in the sunshine. This weekend we went to the park and I saw lots of flowers and bumbley bees and cows. They weren't like the cows I learned about in my book. These cows had horns.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Time for a Road Trip!

Like my shades?

I'm almost walking... but these tights are getting in my way.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home